Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

Prelim

Final - Dot to Dot

Font types for our opening sequence.

Published by Alex Farnell under , , on 09:31
I was thinking of a variety of different fonts wecould use for our title sequence.

I found these fonts on the internet and i chose to use this list to look at because i like all the different styles. Personally, i feel that the Benjamin Gothic font is the most suitable for our film becuase i like the thick style of it. I like the way it flows together aswell. I also like the Intrepid font because i think it's neat and straight. This could connote the style of our film to the audience. I don't think the Grenadier font is suitable because it's not very nice to look at. It's difficult to read and it very fancy. This also looks like it would suit an older film. This font reminds me of ivy and nature which doesn't fit the theme of our film.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers