Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

Prelim

Final - Dot to Dot

IDEA

Published by Alex Farnell under , , on 22:49
I have come up with a few things that I'd like to try and makeee :)
I'd like to do something really abstract, maybe in stop motion, I like stop motion although in my research i said it will be hard to do.
It'd be easy to include stop motion in titles because all you have to do is take pictures of writing,
i was thinking of doing something along the lines of the se7en opening because that would look really unique.
I was thinking maybe do this in a flipbook style, this would take a lot of time and a lot of pictures though.
I was thinking of doing pictures of someone doing something simple, e.g. walking down the road, then they turn a corner and the motion turns into video and the action carries on from a different angle.
I need to think of a genre to fit this but i'm pretty keen to try this idea :)
 i'll get back here when i have more ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers