Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

Prelim

Final - Dot to Dot

9 Frame Storyboard.

Published by Alex Farnell under , , , on 15:00
This is my example of a 9 frame storyboard from the opening of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory directed by Tim Burton in 2005.
This is the video:

This is my storyboard for it:














I tried to do this in the style that the art of the title have done.

i tried to pick out the most important shots used.
i'd like to point out to you the second shot of the titles of the film, the font is very gothic, much like that in Dr Strangelove titles and in Bunny Lake is Missing:





















I like this type of font and i would SERIOUSLY consider using it in my video.

Within the sequence i counted about 40 shots. I wouldn't be able to recreate this title sequence because of the  complex software and the CGI used. I like this sequence because it's effective on the audience and engages them with what's going on. The colours are all similar within this, i like this because it's nice to look at, the colours all match the theme - chocolate, so a lot of browns are used as well as gold to match the golden ticket. I like this idea because everything matches, this reminds me of Wes Anderson's style.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers